Thursday, August 18, 2016

From Bitter Nothings to God's Something

There are days when the enemy wants to whisper bitter nothings in our ear and make us focus on things that do not matter. This is particularly evident when it concerns others in our lives and how ongoing manipulation and strife SHOULD affect us. Sometimes those bitter nothings leave us feeling excluded, alone, ignored, unloved, unfulfilled, retaliatory, or worse: we just start comparing.I loved this article because it shows just 25 ways of WHO God says we are. I may print them out and post them somewhere because it helps to have Him cheering for us - He will NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE US. And that is extremely comforting to me.

The following portion was taken from the article cited below:
1. I am a child of God. John 1:12
2. I am a friend with God. John 15:15
3. I am justified and redeemed by Jesus Christ. Romans 3:24
4. I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
5. I have been set free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8: 2
6. I am an heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
7. I have been accepted by Christ. Romans 15:7
8. I have wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
9. I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
10. I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
11. I am no longer a slave but an heir with Christ. Galatians 4:7
12. I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
13. I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
14. I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
15. I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
16. I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
17. I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
18. I am a member of Christ's body and a partaker of His promise. Ephesians 3:6, 5:30
19. I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
20. My new self is righteous and holy. Ephesians 4:24
21. The peace of God guards my heart and mind. Philippians 4:7
22. God supplies all my needs. Philippians 4:19
23. I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
24. I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4.
25. God loves me and has chosen me. 1 Thessalonians 1:14.

Article Source:
http://ezinearticles.com/?25-Things-God-Says-About-You&id=2029878

No comments: